I know many of you are intrigued by starting online communities, and some of you are even already running your own forums.
My friend Patrick O'Keefe has some answers for you.
Even better? He's giving away a 93 page PDF ebook that can help you with the common problem of forum monetization.
The new ebook is titled Monetizing Online Forums - A Practical Guide to Generating Revenue from Forums the Right Way.
I recommend downloading and reading Patrick's new book for useful strategies like these:
- Understanding the different advertising revenue models commonly used in forums
- Best practices on ad size, quantity, and placement for online forums
- How to find advertisers and sponsors for your forum
- The materials you need to sell ads well
- How to price your ads and set your rates
- In-text and affiliate link advertising
- Product sales and premium membership strategies for online communities
- Working with advertising networks
and much more...
Patrick is well qualified to write this book. He's been starting, moderating, and running online forums for 12 years and is the author of a previous book, Managing Online Forums (AMACOM, 2008), too.
If you are looking for help making money from a forum, social network, or online community, this free new ebook is a great resource.
Thanks to sponsorship by Skimlinks, the new ebook is free for your download!
[Skimlinks is a clever plug-in that can help you automatically install revenue-generating affiliate links throughout a forum. I've recently started using it myself.]
Download your copy of Monetizing Online Forums here for free.
Thanks to Patrick for sharing his new book with us!