The world's first podcasting flight attendant joins me to share the secrets of her podcasting lifestyle business success.
The "Betty in the Sky with a Suitcase" podcast has built a big internet radio audience by sharing the funny and crazy things that happen "behind the scenes" on airplanes.
Listen to this new free episode of the Click Millionaires Radio Show to hear how flight attendant Betty built her podcast business online, including her tips on:
- how to get started as a podcaster
- how she turned her industry knowledge into a lifestyle business online
- the podcasting equipment you need (and don't need!)
- the free editing software tools she uses
- the surprising perks her podcast has brought her
- her podcast marketing strategies,
- and plenty of laughs, too!
I particularly enjoyed Betty's advice on how she identified her target market niche, how she collects funny story submissions from the audience (for free!), and how she syndicates her podcast via Libsyn and iTunes to attract the most listeners.
Listen to the end of this podcast to learn how Betty makes money, and how her podcasting lifestyle business is poised for even bigger success soon!
Join us at http://www.ClickMillionaires.com for more helpful expert advice on starting your own podcast business, too.
Did you enjoy this show?
What follow-up questions do you have for Betty?
Have you tried podcasting yet?