I’ve been getting a lot of questions about the Introduction to Social Media Marketing for Business video course I recently announced.
To help you understand the great value this easy and fun training course offers you (and maybe save me a bunch more repetitive emails!), here is some more info on Social Media Marketing for Business:
Who should take the Social Media Marketing for Business class?
This great course is designed for managers and entrepreneurs new to social media marketing.
How long is the class?
It’s 16 daily video lessons. Each day’s lesson is about 10 minutes of video, then some short and easy online research exercises you can do to apply the topics discussed that day.
What is covered in the Social Media Marketing for Business video training course?
Here’s the Course Outline so you can see for yourself!
- Lesson 1: Course Intro & Overview video
- Lesson 2: Making the Case for Social Media Marketing
- Lesson 3: Conceptual Framework video
- Lesson 4: Social Media Key Concepts video
- Lesson 5: Introduction to Facebook video
- Lesson 6: Introduction to LinkedIn video
- Lesson 7: Introduction to Twitter video
- Lesson 8: Blogs video
- Lesson 9: Online Communities video
- Lesson 10: Introduction to Podcasting video
- Lesson 11: Online Video (Youtube) video
- Lesson 12: What You Should Say Strategy video
- Lesson 13: What You Should Do Strategy video
- Lesson 14: New Management Strategies video
- Lesson 15: How to Prioritize video
- Lesson 16: Conclusions
What does the Social Media Marketing for Business Intro course cost?
Amazingly, it's only $32.95 for a limited time!
I hope this answers some of your questions.
The new course is a great deal and could help you a lot.