The best email marketing services help you grow your business cost-effectively.
By automating your email marketing outreach to new and former customers, email newsletters are the best way to build relationships with your audience and encourage purchases. While today your customers may kill time on Facebook or dabble on Twitter, who doesn't read their email?
How to Pick the Best Email Marketing Service for Your Business
The best email marketing services include software tools to make your life easier as a marketer. The best services include all of the features on this Checklist for $20/month or less:
- Easy to install email address collectors for your web site or blog
- Automated email address subscribe/unsubscribe capability (so you don't have to do it yourself)
- White-listed deliverability relationships with top ISPs (so your email is less likely to be labeled as "spam")
- Double "opt-in" verification for new subscribers
- Easy to use email newsletter publishing tools
- Email newsletter template design customization
- Scheduling capabilities that allow you to write and save email marketing messages for later publication
- Reporting tools to tell you how many of your email newsletters were opened and clicked upon
- Autoresponders - some systems (like Aweber and Feedblitz) include automated email followup campaign tools, too.
Don't Try Email Marketing Management At Home!
I recommend that you avoid self-hosted email services and non-name brand email systems unless you have a dedicated IT team to manage and support it.
Instead you can see that these powerful email software packages offer the best solution to your email management needs. For a small monthly price, using these email software services can eliminate much of the administrative hassle of operating a large email marketing list yourself.
Best Email Marketing Services Recommendations
Which is the best email marketing company for you to choose? Today most of these companies offer similar tools, so if you stick to a top name brand you should get decent service.
I personally use and recommend both Feedblitz (if you have an RSS feed from your blog to power your email publishing) and Aweber (they include free autoresponders in their service which are the best I've found). You can check them out using the affiliate links here and elsewhere on ScottFox.com.
Why? Because email marketing is easy, proven, inexpensive, and it works!
Which is the best email software company in your opinion?