How can an old school "bricks and mortar" business like a hotel take advantage of new social media marketing tools to attract more customers?
|Adam Wallace of New York's Roger Smith Hotel joins Scott Fox's E-Commerce Success Radio Show to discuss how their New York City hotel is profiting from online marketing strategies. These are great lessons for YOU if your business is looking to expand its real world customer base to make more money online.|
Click to listen free for highlights including:
- Facebook, Twitter, blogging, and email marketing strategies to leverage your real world customer community into increased sales
- The importance of integrating social media marketing with traditional marketing
- Tactics for attracting more Twitter followers and more real world customers
- Cross-over strategies for leveraging your existing customer base into a successful social network "Reputation Cloud" that encourages positive word of mouth marketing
- My analysis of these online marketing strategies for YOU.
You can also download the MP3 of this broadcast here.
Check out the FR-EE Archive of E-Commerce Success Radio Show podcasts here.There are great MP3 downloads about Facebook Marketing, Public Relations Strategies, Google Adwords, Article Marketing, Web Copywriting, Online Video viral promotions, and more!
Sponsored by ClickMillionaires.com, these podcasts are informative and fr-e-e interviews that can help YOU build your business online!