To make more money online, many people turn to Affiliate Marketing. What is it and why?
Affiliate programs offer you a great way to generate revenue online. Even better is that even as a "newbie" you can partner with major brand name products, and make money without any capital investment and few customer service duties.
I know these benefits of Affiliate Programs sound too good to be true, but they are why learning more about Affiliate Programs was the #1 request of readers like you in my recent Reader Survey. So I've gone to work to help answer your questions in my latest podcast interview.
In this week's E-Commerce Success Show interview, Shawn and I discuss Affiliate Marketing so you can learn if it's a good strategy for you.
Listen to this podcast radio show (or download it to listen to later!) to hear:
- how to most easily start a web site that can make money from affiliate marketing
- typical commission bounty rates for different products
- how to attract readers (and clickers!)
- the different types of affiliate program web sites, products, and brokers
- definitions of industry buzzwords like EPC
- what to watch out for in affiliate marketing and common scams to avoid
- Shawn's tips on best blogs to read and software tools to use
- his exciting prediction for the success of performance marketing even in a down economy!
And check out my Archive of E-Commerce Success Radio Show podcasts here. There are lots of great FR-EE MP3 downloads about Facebook Marketing, Public Relations Strategies, Google Adwords, Article Marketing, Web Copywriting, Online Video viral promotions, and more!
Also check out my most popular Special Report: Making Money with Affiliate Programs. This report spells out in plain English how to get started and how to make money with affiliate marketing. Save yourself months of painful study with this easy-to-read Special Report. You can download it right now at www.ScottFoxShop.com!
[What did you think of this interview? Any follow-up questions for me or Shawn?]